Pora Mati- Handmade Tribal Neckwear
- Worldwide shipping
- Eco Friendly Products
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Material : Clay
- Closure Type : Tussle
- Style : Handmade Rural
- Design : Tribal
- Plating/finish : Black
- Poramati jewellery is a traditional tribal art of teracota - Clay jewellery is burnt to made it hardened from the Bankura District of West Bengal.
- Product contains 1 pc neckwear + 1pr Jhumki+ 1 Carry Bag
- Sku Id-PMJ111
- Store your Clay jewellery in a safe dry place to avoid damage
- These stylish Tribal Neckwear can be worn on all occasions to aggrandize your look.
- Packet Opening video is mandatory in case of any post delivery damage claim.
- Disclaimer- No Exchange for Jewellery
We provide COD shipping on every order only within India. Your order will be shipped to you fully insured. We urge all customers to inspect the package for any damage or tamper before receiving or signing for receipt.
- Delivery Charges-Rs.80/- upto weight 2kg all across India
- Delivery Charges Rs.150/- : above weight 2kg all across India
For our Indian customers, after your item has been packaged, it will be shipped and delivered free via one of the following carriers.
- Ecom Express
- India Post
For our International customers, after your item has been packaged, it will be shipped and delivered via the following carrier.
- DHL Express
- India Post
The shipping charges for our international customers are charged at the time of order booking.
Every package from us arrives at your doorstep in a durable, tamper-proof packing. Whether it is a jewellery, or saree, your item is delivered to you in a safe and secured Boutique Dheu parcel.